13th Oct & 10th Nov - Drawing Mindfully - Autumn Schedule(18:30)
*POSTPONED* DRAWING MINDFULLY 10TH NOV 18:30
Please check your email for all details about rescheduling. I appreciate your understanding in advance. Kat
Drawing Mindfully, October 13th and November 10th, 18:30 - 20:00 at Gullane Recreation Hall (behind the Village Hall)
A new autumn evening art session for everyone to enjoy! No experience is required.
1hr and 30 mins of drawing exercises, plus a seasonal still life set up for the final 60 mins.
- timed warm-up sketching exercises
- learn the 'gridding' technique for ongoing projects at home
- accessible drawing techniques shared and supported by Kat
- additional materials provided (charcoal, pastels, graphite, large sheets of drawing paper)
Sharpen up your hand-eye coordination, and gain confidence in creating an underdrawing or construction drawing for personal projects.
These sessions are about switching off the 'hive-mind' and tapping into a mindful drawing practice while learning something new in the process.
Experiment with sketch-booking, treat it like a diary and enjoy tracking your personal progress.
- A4 Sketchbook (a Strathmore)
- Set of drawing pencils
- Needing eraser
- Large ruler for gridding
- Photos or printed copies of pictures you'd like to draw
NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY. All levels are welcome, everyone will be supported and encouraged by Kat.
Under 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult.
Refreshments will be available throughout.
Concession tickets for 14+yrs, 60+yrs, people with disabilities and people on benefits.