Watercolour Workshops BLOCK BOOKING - Autumn - Sept / Dec 2022
Monthly Watercolour Workshops Autumn Schedule Sept-Dec 2022, 10:00 - 13:00 at Gullane Recreation Hall (behind the Village Hall)
BLOCK BOOKING - book all four for a discounted price of £140 / £125 (concessions)
- 24th September - 'End of Summer Scenes': warm beach scenes and sunsets featuring kites and kite surfers at Longniddry Bents. Or, choose to paint from a photo, and bring along a summer scene that has inspired you.
- 29th October - 'Colour & Crackle Paste, inspired by the traditions of All Hallows Eve': enjoy a session with some pre-prepared crackle paste on watercolour paper. Get inspired by smokey, spooky woodlands and spider webs -- or try a lucky black cat!
- 26th November - 'Autumn Berries, Trees & Shrubs': paint the change of season, featuring autumnal colours, berries and bare branches. We'll add plenty of interesting texture and autumn shimmer in this session.
- 10th December - 'Festive Special': a fun way to sign off for the holidays! We'll enjoy a festive playlist, mince-pies and plenty of ways to create holiday cards. Try painting a snowman, a robin, or some traditional Christmas trees.
Each session includes full support from Kat:
- learn the basics of watercolour
- progress at your own speed to more challenging projects
- discover interesting ways to add texture
- accessible for all levels -- designed to inspire a moment of mindful creativity
Join East Lothian artist Kat Healy for a watercolour painting session. Enjoy a relaxing, fun watercolour experience and take home some original pieces and greeting cards that you can be proud of.
The cost of the session includes materials (high-quality artist-grade watercolour paper and paints), and refreshments will be available throughout.
Concession tickets for 14+yrs, 60+yrs, people with disabilities and people on benefits.